Are you looking for a school that…
- Cultivates creative ideas and encourages individual expression?
- Delivers innovative STEM instruction via 1:1 technology?
- Emphasizes critical thinking through Project-Based Learning?
- Builds meaningful relationships through true learning communities?
- Builds educational partnerships with businesses, non-profits, and area colleges and universities?
Welcome to Clayton-Bradley Academy
We are now enrolling students in grades PreK-10 for the upcoming 2015-2016 academic school year. We would love to schedule a campus visit for you and your family. Come see how we innovate learning for the 21st century!
Clayton-Bradley Academy is a new, independent school in Blount County, convenient to Knoxville and the surrounding areas. Our small, year-round school offers students a nurturing place to excel through being-there experiences, creative project-based learning, and real-world applications within the context of a rigorous curriculum.
Our first year began with our K-6 academy and initial plans to add one grade per year, culminating in a full K-12 STEM school by 2019. However, because of the demand for our unique and innovative educational design, we are growing beyond those initial expectations.
Our second year opened with the introduction of our new PreK program for students starting at age three in our Lower School and our Upper School expansion of grades seven through nine.
We are now enrolling students in grades PreK – 10.
For more information, contact us at:
Phone: (865) 494.1222
Fax: (865) 498-5898