We believe that play, exploration, and discovery are the work of children.
Therefore, learning can best take place during play-based inquiries
that are engaging and age appropriate.
Clayton-Bradley Academy offers quality, early childhood curriculum for children ages 3 through Pre-K. This inclusive curriculum teaches and facilitates the development of independent and interactive play-based skills, inquiries, and problem-solving that prepare students for future programs and learning. Along with encouraging the child’s own thinking, our preschool curriculum is an effective means for creating positive character education and classroom culture. Housed on the Clayton Bradley Academy campus, our preschool students are surrounded by a safe, positive, and loving environment.
Along with our attentive educators, parents play an important part in the preschool program and will be involved in the program through consistent communication from our preschool instructors. We strongly believe that the combined, harmonious work of instructors and parents help instill the life skills crucial for developing successful future kindergartners.
Preschool curriculum will follow the Highly Effective Teaching Model which provides Body/Brain-Compatible Elements and Conceptual Curriculum embedded with state standards.
8:30 – 12:30 – Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays
8:30 – 3:00 – Mondays, Tuesday, and Wednesdays
8:30 – 12:30 – Monday through Friday
8:30 – 3:00 – Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays (Wednesday early dismissal)
Parents/Guardian may bring your child to his/her classroom and sign in between 8:15-8:30.
Parent/Guardian pick-up time is promptly at 12:30 and 3:00 from the drive-thru lane at the Main Building.
There is a late fee applied to account if you arrive after 12:30 and 3:00.
Parents will provide lunches for those students staying after 12:30.
Please note: We do not offer extended time on Wednesdays because of staff professional development.
- Parents must keep immunizations records current
- Children must be age 3 on or before August 15 of current school year.
- Preschoolers must be 100% potty trained (No pull-ups) and must be able to assist themselves with bathroom needs.
- Follow the CBA Application Process.
- Children must wear Clayton-Bradley Academy Preschool t-shirts and a maroon Polo shirt for special events on designated days. The three different colored t-shirts are maroon, grey, and black. Pants or shorts will be the colors black, khaki, or grey, but do not have to be ordered through Clayton-Bradley Academy.
- Must read, agree, and sign the Clayton-Bradley Preschool Handbook before entering school.
- Must be respectful to adult authority and thoughtful to classmates.
Please check with the Preschool Coordinator for tuition amounts. Tuition is based on the type of program selected.
- Pre-K application can be found online through Renweb nonrefundable $150 fee, Click Here to Apply
- After screening and contract signing, parents pay $500 nonrefundable deposit (which holds their spot).
- Students in our Preschool have priority on the Kindergarten screening list.
- Parents can pay full amount in advance or enroll in monthly installments online
- Application for enrollment needs to be completed, signed, and submitted with non-refundable application fee of $150
- Complete Screening and Contract Agreement
- Submit copy of a Certified Birth Certificate
- Submit copy of Social Security Card
- Submit copy of current Tennessee Preschool Immunization Certificate (Tennessee Day Care Immunization Certificate)
- Review and sign Clayton-Bradley Academy Preschool Handbook
- Complete required preschool packet forms
- $500 nonrefundable deposit is required within one week after acceptance. This deposit will be applied toward the last tuition payment.
- All CBA preschool students will have emergency medical cards on file with all medical and contact information provided by parents and guardians.
- Emergency medical care response will be provided by Rural Metro Ambulance.
- Transportation to and from school is to be provided by the parent or legal guardian.
- At this time, CBA does not provide after-school care for preschool.